CORNERSTONE, EXPECT MORE
Our first step is always actively listening to your vision and business goals so we can accurately align our design or marketing strategy to exceed your expectations.
We design modern, mobile-friendly custom websites based on your brand and business goals, and because we build our sites from scratch, it allows us to fully align ourselves with your vision.
Sadly, over 80% of our clients come to Cornerstone because they were unhappy with the results from their previous designer.
That’s why we offer fixed upfront-pricing and the guarantee that our team will actively listen to your vision, maintain transparent communication throughout the project, and won’t stop until you love your new site!
We live and breathe marketing. Every conversation, every design, every decision is made to increase your ROI and develop a memorable experience for your customers. So, whether you’re just getting started or trying to diagnose the shortcomings of an existing campaign, we’re here to help!
The East Metro Economic Alliance (EMEA) is shaping the future of East Metro through economic advocacy by bringing together business and government leaders from East Portland, Fairview, Gresham, Troutdale, and Wood Village. EMEA builds consensus and promotes action on issues vital to the economic development and livability of the region.
The East Metro Economic Alliance (EMEA) is a non-profit organization comprised of approximately forty area businesses, chambers of commerce, and public agencies working together to shape the future of East Metro through economic advocacy. Membership meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month and feature presentations from guest speakers on current issues affecting the region. The meetings, which include a catered lunch, start at 11:30 a.m. in the Council Chamber of Fairview City Hall, located at 1300 NE Village St, Fairview OR 97024. See the Calendar page for more information.
EMEA has identified the following focus areas as essential to achieving its mission:
- Transportation: EMEA will advocate for transportation improvements that move people and good efficiently, strengthen our economy and support our quality of life.
- Land Use: EMEA will advocate for land use polices and program that promote sustainability and the long-term prosperity of the region, including an adequate supply of industrial and shovel-ready lands.
- Education & Workforce Development: EMEA will advocate for programs which develop a more efficient, integrated method of preparing skilled workers to the employers who need them.
- Business Environment: When policy discussions and changes are considered, EMEA will advocate for regulations which provide for a competitive and flexible business environment.
- Livability: EMEA will advocate for programs which enhance community livability to attract and retain businesses and employees.
Offering personalized strategies to help you achieve your financial goals.